Friday, October 3, 2014

Day 2/3, No Hugs Please

Just when I have a few "good days" I'm quickly reminded that this isn't over yet and that I still have 3 solid weeks of this horrible bone pain, among other things. The bone pain set in yesterday afternoon only a few hours after the shot so I'm not sure if the shot kicked in faster or if it's from the chemo, maybe both. I started the steroid again last night and woke up with the pain level bumped down a notch. The steroid has it's own undesirable side effects (I'm very tired, but cannot sleep) but it is such a relief to have found something that bumps to pain down to a more tolerable level.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm sending you a long distance hug. Hope today was better. Just think of where you'll be in just 4 weeks. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete