It's that time of year. The kids started bringing home runny noses last week and sneezes have continued since then, though no major illnesses. Then we heard that head lice is running around school. Yuck! Then a few days ago Ryan came down with something - fatigue, runny nose, sore throat - and the poor guy has been sleeping in the office on an air mattress to try to spare me the bug.
I made it out for a bike ride yesterday afternoon, though it was very short as I felt more fatigued than a couple weeks ago. Today I definitely seemed more fatigued than a normal day 10 and now and then can feel a slight ache in my throat. Am drinking lots of warm tea and taking vitamin C now - despite the fact that doctors don't like you to take antioxidant supplements while on chemo.....God forbid the vitamin C hurt the chemo!!! A controversial chemo recommendation that I give or take. Will be early to bed tonight and more rest tomorrow. Send prayers for good health so that next Tuesday's chemo will not be delayed - we all need this to be over.
O.V.E.R. - Sending good thoughts!
ReplyDeleteOh Crap. I am definitely sending some good health wishes your way. We've got lice at our school too, Fiona has a sore throat today, etc. It is that time of year. I am glad you are almost DONE. Rest up.
ReplyDelete