So far T is treating me better than the AC. My sleep was interrupted last night (probably the steroids) but I did not get the raging headache, bed sweats, or swollen eyelids like the last 4 times. I had my evil shot this a.m. to boost white blood counts and have started to feel the aches by late afternoon. Tomorrow will likely be the bad day again, with the joint pain from the shot. We picked up the new prescription as another effort to battle the pain. I mis-spoke when I said it was a non-narcotic pain reliever (we already tapped those out). The new prescription is a steroid so we shall see. Both the Dr. and the pharmacist who filled the prescription told me that I could be very moody while on the medication (2 days on, then 2 days tappering off), so keep me in your prayers that it helps the pain and give your sympathy to Ryan and Pam who will take the brunt of my "moodiness".
No comments:
Post a Comment