Sunday, September 21, 2014
Day 6, Weathering New Chemo Patterns
As nice as it was that the steroid made the post Neulasta joint pain more tolerable, I am now weathering extended joint pain most likely from the chemo T itself. It's nice to be spared the nausea of the AC, but the past couple days of extended joint pain has reminded be that the last 8 weeks of this shit will be no smooth sailing, just different issues and different hard days. Yesterday I was extremely exhausted, probably for lack of sleep the days prior due to all the steroids, I have a very sour stomach which is probably a combination of the chemo and the steroid, and I still have head to toe joint pain which even throbs when I lay on the couch and read or watch TV. Again, I just want to be done with this all and have my un-chemically altered body back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment